Drinking and Driving Quiz
Answer TRUE or FALSE to all the questions below.
1. __________ “BAC” stands for blood alcohol content.
2. __________ The legal limit of drinking is .08 BAC for all ages.
3. __________ Reaction time is the first ability adversely affected by alcohol.
4. __________ Coffee can help you sober up after drinking.
5. __________ You cannot be legally punished unless your BAC is over the legal limit of .08.
6. __________ Alcohol is a stimulant.
7. __________ There are no consequences if a NJ driver refuse to take a breath test.
8. __________ A one serving size of hard liquor (whiskey) contains more alcohol than one serving size of beer.
9. __________ A party host has no responsibility for a guest who leaves their house and has a car crash.
10. __________Eating bread will reduce the amount of alcohol that gets absorbed into the blood.