Freeway Driving Video Guide Sophomore Driver Education
* A Freeway and a Highway are the same thing.
Read the following questions before you view the video. Answer the questions as you view the video.
1. What should a driver know before you enter a freeway?
2. What is a weave lane?
3. What is each lane used for?
· Right lane:
· Middle lane:
· Left lane:
4. What two things should a driver do when changing lanes?
5. Why should a driver change lanes?.
6. How does a driver determine if they have a good space cushion?
7. What should a driver do if they are being tailgated?
8. What should a driver do if they have to stop quickly on the freeway?
9. What are advance guide signs?
10. What is a deceleration lane?
11. What should a driver do if they miss an exit?
BACK TO DRIVER ED HOME