Managing Space and Time for Safe Driving Video Guide
Read the questions before you view the video. Answer the questions as you view the video.
1. What is a driving space? What is also called?
2. What 4 items determines how big the Space Cushion should be?
3. What is the 2 second vehicle space rule for moderate speed?
4. Highway driving rule?
5. The faster you are driving the more _________ it takes you to react and stop.
6. How far ahead should a driver be able to see?
7. What must a driver do when weather conditions are poor?
8. What three things can a driver do to manage space and time?
9. As a driver, what 3 actions can control your own space?
10. How can a driver communicate to the vehicle behind that they are slowing down?
This next section is a review of passing. Pay attention and refer to page 30 in the manual.
11. Revisit Question # 8.
BACK TO DRIVER ED HOME