Night Driving Video
Guide Sophomore Driver Education
Read the questions before
you view the video. Answer as best you can as you view the video.
- What two things make it difficult to see at night?
- How far ahead do headlights light?
- Low beams
- High beams
- What is the number one modification a driver needs to
make at night?
- What does it mean to overdrive your headlights?
- When should head lights be on?
- When do you use the high beams?
- What is the biggest hazard of head lights?
- How does a driver minimize glare?
- List 5 thing that will keep the car safe for night
driving and bad weather.
- What is the number one cause for car crashes?
DRIVER ED HOME PAGE