DRIVER EDUCATION STATE EXAM NOTICE
- Check my website for the day your class is scheduled to take the exam.
- Please be prompt to class.
- Place all books, backpacks and personal items in the rear or the front of the room.
- Remember no food or drink in the room.
- Bring only a pencil to your seat. If you make a mistake you will want to erase it. The exam is NOT scantron.
- You will have the entire period to take the exam.
- If school is canceled for any reason (ex. Poor weather) the exam will be given during you next scheduled class.
- Anyone who is absent on exam day, due to illness, will make up the exam during the next class.
- Please inform me as soon as possible if you know that you will be absent the day of the exam.
- Anyone who scores below 80% will have the opportunity for a retest. Retest can be taken either on Monday 5/2 or Tuesday 5/3 during lst lunch.
- If you score below 80% the second time you will have one more opportunity for a retest. If you do not pass on your 3rd attempt you must make other arrangements to take the exam.
- A retake is only for the purpose of passing the exam for your permit. The grade your receive the first time you take the test will be averaged into your Physical Education grade.
- All exams will be graded and cards will be ready for distribution before Easter Break. If you need the card before that time, please see me.
- Only students who have satisfied the 30 hour class requirement will receive Driver Examination Card.
- Remember, Mrs. Skjold is the only person giving, marking, and recording the exam. She also has to fill out over 100 cards. Please be kind to her and DON'T ASK ABOUT YOUR GRADE!
GOOD LUCK & STUDY!
Back to home page